Instructional Pitching Clinic
The goal of our Instructional Pitching Clinic is to teach pitcher’s the basics of pitching and fine tune the player’s mechanics so they will be more comfortable pitching, throw more strikes, and prevent injuries to their arms.
The clinic will focus on;
- Correct throwing mechanics (Balance, stride, finish, etc.).
- Learning and developing different types of pitches and grips.
- The mental part of pitching (Going over different strategies to pitch to batters).
- Fielding and how to pitch with men on base.
- Pre and post game preparation.
Please bring your own glove for the clinic. No Cleats, Sneakers Only.
REGISTER ONLINE BELOW
Limited Spots Available
(On Mobile Devices, you can scroll table by sliding to the left or right)
|Day||Sessions (Dates)||Time||Age||Number of Spots||Price||Register|
|Wednesday||6 (9/13, 9/20, 9/27, 10/4, 10/11, 10/18)||6:00-7:00 pm||8-11 yr old||8||$150||FULL|
|Wednesday||6 (9/13, 9/20, 9/27, 10/4, 10/11, 10/18)||7:00-8:00 pm||12+ yr old||8||$150||Register Here!|
Email email@example.com or call (631) 218-8200 with questions.
Looking for a different clinic? Visit our Baseball Clinic page.